Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wedding Card

Well it's finally arrived and it's Kurt and Dayna's wedding day today. It was hard to come up with a Wedding card as I have never had the need to do one. But I wasn't about to let a challenge beat me and so I went forth and it only took me about 1 hour to decide what I wanted. I wasn't able to get to the wedding ceremony as I had to milk Kurt & Dayna's cows (someone has to do it), but it was fun milking for 3 days. We made it to the dance after and had a great time catching up with people that we know.

CARD RECIPE:
STAMP SET:
Because I Care, Occasional Quotes

CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Cherry Cobbler

INKS: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake

ACCESSORIES:
Bella Bleu DSP (retired), Eyelet border punch




This is the inside of the card as you can see I have used a small flower along the bottom. I have to say that I was very pleased at how this came out.

3 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Wow Yvonne! VERY NICE!!!! Love how this turned out.

Jenny Adams said...

Very pretty... I love wedding cards and like you, don't get to make them very often!
Jenny

Kim Downton said...

Beautiful Yvonne this is such a loverly wedding card can't wait to see plenty more if you create them.