Thursday, January 13, 2011

Because I Care


Once again I have pulled out Because I Care, a Level 1 hhostess set which you can achieve with a workshop of just $350. This memo folder was another great tutorial from Ustamp by the lovely Paula Dobson
You untie the bow and inside is a great memo pad, to write all of those things that you may forget. I haven't used my brayer that much so this was a first attempt, I will keep practicing but not a bad first attempt. For some great tutorials on brayering go visit Michelle Zindorff's blog
she is the brayer Queen and you can sign up to her newsletter and receive tutorials in your Inbox every week, you will be amazed at what you can then do when you see the tutorials.

If you would like this great hostess set just give me a ring on 06 2788397 or e-mail me at yogi.johno@farmside.co.nz and I can book you in.

No comments: