Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friendship - K Werner Challenge No.50


Well I haven't been doing the Kristina Werner challenge that long but for it to hit 50 is a milestone. There are so many great cardmakers around the world and you can see a selection of these from the people who enter cards in the challenges. Thank you Kristina for allowing us to take up the challenge, and giving us colours to think about.

I have been waiting patiently for the next challenge and today after work their it was and I thought the colours are great and I made a card looks great but I thought to myself I wanna try something different, so I started again and this is what I came up with.

Cardstock: Summer sun, Chocolate chip(my favourite colour), Riding Rood Red,

Inks: Chocolate chip, Tempting Turquoise

Stamps: Friendship Blooms

Accessories: Bali Breeze designer paper(tempting turquoise), brown ribbon, chipboard flower cutout

5 comments:

Sharlene said...

You go girl! Love the layout. Sharlene

Traveling Mama said...

So sweet! I'm sure whoever you send it to will love it!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your ribbon. Great job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne I really like the torn paper on your card, to add dimension! I made apurse instead of a card this week, and am amazed at all the beautiful submissions! have a great day HUGS~Donna

Dori Shelton said...

Great card. Love the layout and the torn edges