Friday, March 6, 2009

KWerner Challenge - 44



Well I'm sitting here finally having a day off before going back to work tomorrow for three days, and thinking that I would like to do some much needed stamping, so I have.




Stamps: Time for You

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Pretty In Pink & Whisper White

Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Pixie Pink,Only Orange, Pink Passion,Bordering Blue, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Night Of Navy, & Lovely Lilac Markers, Ribbon, K & Company Adhesive Pearls


This is only my second time entering this challenge and hope to produce more

3 comments:

KatieTurtle said...

What a great card! I love the stamp you used as well as the ribbon.

Sharlene said...

Cute card! Aren't you glad you got that stamp set now ...

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Loving the bike and your layout really lets the image shine.

It's a good life!
Terri E.