Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What do you do.......

I know what you are all thinking WOW Yvonne sure has been doing some blogging over the past few days, and two posts in one day as well. Well I just had to take a photo of our cat Smokey, he is 7 1/5 mths old and the most placid cat you could get (that's when he isn't psycho).

BUT what do you do when you can't find anywhere to sleep, even there is a whole house to sleep in? You sleep in a basket that's what you do. I'm not sure what the fascination with the basket or for that matter my crafting space but whenever I'm crafting Smokey is somewhere very close. It's either in the table, climbing my chair, playing with the ribbon (or my feet) etc, etc.


2 comments:

katou said...

Ohh,he is so cute !! He looks like the one I had before (a blue "Chartreux").

Delys Cram said...

I have a cat like that ..even sleeps in an icecream container (or tries to... silly cat)